среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

bsi insurance




I am so fuckin happy that Iapos;m gonna hang out with somebody. :DDDDDDD Lol I feel like such a loseass being this excited about just going to a comic book store with someone I am not even sure I will get along with, but seriously, I need this. I need to be around people who arenapos;t my family or coworkers. So. Chris. Cool. Lol I. Hope he either calls or sees me standing around outside, I told him how to get to Bullard, but not which house it is. Ahhahaahaha good planning, us.

Ahhahaahahaha basically uh. Basically when I go to work, it is like getting paid to receive compliments on my hair all day. I cannot even believe how many times a day people say nice things about it. Lol it is not like. A huge amount. But any amount of compliments is more than I am used to getting, especially two or three a day. It makes me feel so gooooooooooooooooood. Who knew that asymmetrical hair would be so popular. Ohohohohhohohohohoho I pretty much just feel amazing right now.

Speaking of work, I feel like I am starting to settle in a little better. Cool.
bsi insurance, bsi inspectorate sale, bsi inspectorate news, bsi inspectorate ltd.



Комментариев нет: