понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

fabulous info personal queens remember squirt




For at least the first part of the week.� Iapos;m taking my kid to school in the morning, which is a weird adjustment for both of us. �I put up with very little bullshit in the morning - getting dressed, eating breakfast, finding shoes, etc.� Iapos;m just point-to-point get it done I guess, at least when it comes to getting out the door.

Iapos;m not very good at pony tails though, which irritates this particular little girl.� We compromised with a headband today that matched her shirt (brown) and tried to have fun combing her tangly hair, which even I remember has a fun level of zero.

Sheapos;s on this weird "will I get frostbite if..."�kick lately.� I donapos;t know where that came from, but today itapos;s pretty chilly outside - about 36 degrees when we left for school at 7.15.� I answered her questions yesterday, but today I�just had to shut that shit down.� Maybe tomorrow Iapos;ll ask here why sheapos;s asking about frostbite.

The school has this little "kiss �ride" area where you pick up or drop off your kid, so once I�got her out of the truck and she had all her stuff, we had a hug and off she went... She never looked back, either.� Kind of made me a little sad.

Sheapos;s sad too, but because her little betta fish Ariel is dying.� Couple of days ago, the fish looks fine.� Last night she looks like shit. �Her color is off, sheapos;s lost a fin (), and she canapos;t or wonapos;t swim up to the top of the tank to get her food. �Poor little thing, and my poor little girl is sad about it.� Iapos;m frankly amazed the fish has lived this long - about 2 and a half years since we got her, and figure it was probably already about a year old then. �I donapos;t know how long theyapos;re supposed to live, but 3 to 3.5 yrs for a little aquarium fish seems about right to me.

Everything changes, everything dies - but itapos;s hard teaching that lesson to a sad little girl.



empire state building measurement, fabulous info personal queens remember squirt, fabulous inc kitten puppy, fabulous im so into you lyrics, fabulous im so into you lyric.



Комментариев нет: