четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

comfort inn kensington london reviews




I am up in Seattle, for a few more hours at least. I want to stop by my old work and see Dr. Heath. I should probably shower before I do that. Maybe Iapos;ll get lunch on the hill while I am here. I had initially told Krugerapos;s that I could work next weekend, Oct 25th and 26th. But I thought about it. Iapos;ll be moving to seattle on Sunday, the 19th. I start work at the Polyclinic on Monday. Work all that week and then Krugerapos;s wanted me to drive back to portland to work the weekend, then drive back to Seattle to work monday. I just donapos;t want to do it It would be nice to get a little extra cash, but take out taxes and gas prices, it would be just that, just a little extra. I figure after a week of work I will just want to settle in and get my apartment set up. Plus halloween/pumpkin season on the farm is stressful and hectic and I donapos;t need it. I called Susan and told her that I couldnapos;t work next weekend and she said she wanted to talk to me about schedule changes for THIS weekend. I donapos;t know what she is planning, but I donapos;t really have a lot of flexibility. I told her that I couldnapos;t close on Sunday (seeing as how I have to pack up my car and then drive to seattle that night, and she got all huffy. I guess the farm is closing at 11? So me staying to 7 isnapos;t a closing shift. Weapos;ll see how it goes. I hope to leave early so I can get on the road. SHE KNEW WHEN SHE HIRED ME THAT I WAS LEAVING AT THE END OF OCTOBER. I didnapos;t know how or IF I was even going to find a job by the end of october, but I did, and now I have to go. I took this job on the farm because it is seasonal, and the pay is shitty, and I wouldnapos;t feel bad about leaving. Too bad I became so valuable to them that they donapos;t want to let me go. This IS seasonal work. What did they expect? They want me to work up to the last day and then be jobless? Sorry, I canapos;t do that. It is a little difficult because they donapos;t know exactly what "closing day" will be, it depends on the weather.

I was talking to my mom about how I always feel walked all over at my jobs. I donapos;t know if it is just me feeling that way, or if it is really how it goes. When I started at providence I was the only one working 5 days a week. Then I started getting a half day like everyone else. No big deal. When I started at Group Health I was the only one to work 5 days a week. I eventually got so sick of it that I quit. The manager and I were in talks FOR MONTHS to change my schedule, it would have been simple, everyone would have gained from the change. Me, the doctor, and the patients. But Barbara wouldnapos;t do it. I got fed up and quit. Then I became so valuable at Krugerapos;s that I couldnapos;t get a day off if I needed it, and NEVER got two days off in a row. I mean, come on, I am not talking about a weekend or anything but I thought it was kinda bullshit to have wednesday and friday off. Anyways. I told them that I could work whenever, do whatever, it didnapos;t matter. But when it did start to matter they wouldnapos;t help me out at all.

Iapos;ve driven up to seattle 3 times in the last three weeks. For interviews and now moving. I am ready to not drive back and forth anymore. I donapos;t need Susanapos;s attitude about it. If she keeps giving me a hard time Iapos;ll just quit. Sorry, but I am leaving the farm to work a job making more money than Iapos;ve ever made before. The Farm has lost itapos;s importance.

Most all of my stuff is moved into the apartment above the garage at my aunt and uncles house. I just need a bed. Maybe my stereo and tv. I donapos;t know about my tv yet. I kinda hate the television. Time for a shower and I guess Iapos;ll be on my way

Roxy and Isaac have been very welcoming. Theyapos;ve let me stay at their house every time Iapos;ve come to visit. This last trip I even brought Batman. He got to run around and play with Lyra so there were a few happy dogs in the house. Roxy and I made apple pie last night. I am going to take one home for my mom. Maybe take some to work to give to the other vegans.

demarco espn.go.com espn.go.comh, comfort inn kensington london reviews, comfort inn kensington review, comfort inn kensington reviews, comfort inn kensington uk.



Комментариев нет: