четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

double entry bookkeeping examples




So I pulled my hair tie out of my hair and a gob of water just dripped onto me. Gross shit.

I think my livejournal userpic ("Donapos;t think of the danger or the stranger is gone" / "You Only life twice or so it seems, one life for yourself and one for your dreams") is starting to make sense to me. Opportunities keep coming my way and I just sort of ignore them. And then Iapos;m always thinking "what if I did it? I should have done it differently."
Living life a bit dangerously (not physical life threatening dangerous, of course) would likely give me a bit of a benefit in life. Iapos;ve been slowly working to get myself out there, Iapos;ve met some stunning people who shine brighter then the starry sky...which is hard to see at Purchase because of all the goddamn lights. But I digress.
I have a standard that I eventually intend to reach, from being a reserved, unsure individual, to someone whoapos;s willing to put myself out there and reach for the stars. Wow, lots of star metaphors tonight. I saw Orionapos;s belt last night, and I started wishing on stars again.

As for yesterday, things arenapos;t as bad as I had feared, Iapos;m fairly certain that the world will right itself and that this was just a little glitch.
I am still going home the weekend of the 24th. My priorities are straight, and family comes first (well, my well being comes first, but those two priorities switch every now and then :P)

Good Night.

communication company florida navigator phone, double entry bookkeeping examples, double entry bookkeeping explained, double entry bookkeeping history, double entry bookkeeping inventor.



Комментариев нет: